Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jackson is settling in well and seems to be enjoying the laid back lifestyle at home with Mommy, Daddy, Connor and Brady. I went to visit the other night and I have to say that Jackson looked like he has always been a part of that home. He seems so content and settled at home.

I am so proud to call these little guys my nephews and I couldn't be happier for Dace and Rhonda. I am sure that Mom would be so happy and proud and I am sure she was watching over both boys in the NICU. They are truly a real life Miracle and I am blessed to be a part of their lives. I am so excited for what the future will bring with play dates and sleepovers between our kids Dace.

Dace is going to post some pictures of both boys at home later this week. Be sure to look for them.

No comments: