Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Signing off

I am going to be signing off on this Blog now that the boys are home. Dace and Rhonda will be updating it will pictures and milestones for Connor and Jackson. This has been such a big part of my life for the past 4 1/2 months. I would like to thank everyone for the support that they have given to Dace, Rhonda, Connor and Jackson. I believe that your prayers and well wishes have helped to make this miracle. We are going to be printing off and binding this Blog as a keepsake for Dace, Rhonda and the boys. We are hoping that everyone will leave a message through a comment , the guestbook or e mail me directly. These will all be included in the Boys memory book.
Thank you again so much for your interest, concern , and powerful wishes and prayers.

Aunt Tanya :o)


my e mail ..... ron_tanya@rogers.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dace, Rhonda, Connor and Jackson.. I am so happy for all of you. This is a huge step in your lives. You are all so blessed to have one another. I hope that I will get a chance to meet these little miracles. Wishing you all the best and can't wait to see these little monsters!