Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today was a quiet day for both boys . Connor continues to eat more and more and has even pooped a couple of times. Tomorrow morning at 9 am Connor is having the same heart valve surgery that Jackson had. He is a strong little guy especially thanks to Mommies liquid gold. I will update on Connor as soon as I hear any news .

Jackson was so busy squirming around today once he heard my voice. I can't beleive how busy he is. He is looking better and more settled every time I see him.

I bought a NICU bracelet today when I was visiting the boys. It is a great way to support the NICU. They are $4.00 each and if you are interested just let me know and I could arrange to get some for people to buy.


Keep up the prayers and well wishes for the two best looking boys in the NICU.;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dace and Rhonda,
Just want to say that we're glad that everything is going well with the boys so far! They are so tiny. But like I said Dace, you've always been a fighter so I am sure your boys will be too! Just wanted you both to know that we are thinking about your family and hope all goes well.
TTYL
Jenn, Nate and Nanook