Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The boys are having a bit of a hard time right now and some extra prayers and thoughts would be good.

Jackson is on antibiotics for a straph infectin and seems to be fighting it off ok, he will be having some testing done today to see if he has any narrowing of hisbowels or intestines, He is retaining some fluid and is swollen.

Connor is also fighting an infection and was started on antibiotics yesterday. He is back on the ventilartor so that he can use his energy to fight the infection instead of using his strength to breath.


Mom and Dad are thankful for all the support they have been getting.

I will post updates as soon as I get them , but it will likely be tomorrow before there is anything new to update with. Keep up the prayers for these two special boys.

5 comments:

NatJac's Mom said...

Be strong Boys! Dace, Rhonda your boys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Extra prayers will be said tonight for Connor, Jackson, Dace and Rhonda.
Love, Danielle, Chris and Creegan

Anonymous said...

Dace & Rhonda;

My heart goes out to you and your boys I will be praying for you all while this rough patch is going on. These boys are fighters and with you and two standing at there side they will fight even harder. Keep your chin up and your thoughts positive.

Anonymous said...

Dace and Rhonda,

I just wanted to give you some time before I wrote but I want you to know that I have been thinking of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your two beautiful boys.

xo Lija

Anonymous said...

Dace & Rhonda

We are thinking of you and the boys always. You have some fighters on your hands. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Hugs to you all.

Mindy & Wade