Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good news to report tonight . Both Connor and Jackson are off the antibiotics. They have both been switched to the less invasive ventilator because they are breathing easier now that their little bodies are not fighting the infections any more.
Mommy continues to care for her little angels by changing diapers and swabbing their little mouths out. Yes even at this young age Mommy is taking care of the teeth to come :o)
The hope is that within the next few days the boys will be starting on their feedings again. Then we will just hopefully be adding up the ounces as they start to gain lots of weight. Both boys started off their lives with a weight that was more then most preemies born at 25 weeks, lets just stick to that trend and before you know it they will be eating Daddys supper. ;o)
I can't wait to hold them to show them my love but in the mean time I am showing my love with prayers and lots of happy grow strong thoughts for my 2 little Nephews . I am so proud to be Aunt Tanya to these special guys . :o)

No comments: