Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mommy held Jackson so the nurses could change him to a different incubator, What a great moment for Mommy and Jackson. :o) Dace is going to send me some new pictures soon. I can't beleive they are 2 weeks old , time seems to either fly by or crawl at a snails pace. It seems as though these two little guys have always been a part of our family. They must sense the love that they get from Mommy and Daddys loving touch and words. Dace and Rhonda are doing such a great job being Mom and Dad to Jackson and Connor. Keep up the good job Baxter family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dace and Rhonda, Your little boys are beautiful. You guys are doing such a wonderful job being a great Mommy and Daddy. I check here everyday to see how Jackson and Connor are doing. You guys are in my prayers and I can't wait to meet your little boys!
Hugs and Kisses Amanda (Minda)