Monday, July 16, 2007

Update

I just talked to Rhonda and Jackson came through his surgery great. There was a narrowing in a part of his bowel that was not related at all to his previous surgery . The Dr. cut out that portion of his bowel. He handled the surgery well and is recovering as I type. This little guy is a fighter. From here on out all he needs to do is just keep on growing at last weigh in he was just over 5 Lbs !!!!! Wow what a big guy and Connor is not far behind at almost 4 lbs!! I will update more as these guys continue to grow and thrive. Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the great news that Jacksons surgery went well!
Keep growing you two and it won't be long before mommy and daddy can take you home!!! :)

Hugs & Kisses
Love Tracie (&Dirk)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am so glad to hear that Jackson's surgery went well (as I knew it would). Both boys are tough little guys and I know they will fight through every obstacle thrown at them. I hope you two are holding up well and taking in all the love being sent. I can't wait to see you and the boys real soon.
Love Angie, Darius and Jamy